Wednesday, September 5, 2007

On the Edge Again

Homework is always fun. Today's was to look at the book my Stroke Princess Grace made me buy, The Art of Sardax every three hours. i had to find the right picture, and come up with a fantasy that went with it. i went a little further then that and took liberties with the picture and made it to my own fantasy. (if you want a hot femdom book, buy Sardax!)


http://www.mindfucktress.com/Tease_a_sissy.mp3
“Now, ladies, we are getting to the climax of the evening’s entertainment. As you have seen, we have been able to keep this sissy little pet of mine at a point just short of ejaculation for hours. And you will recall that our poor little pantysue was also kept in a cock cage all week before we began this.

“Using simple objects that this sissy adores such as satin panties, makeup brushes, feathers, silky hair and of course My perfectly manicured fingernails, I have been able to tease her into spasms of pain and tears. Just look at her!

“Notice the testicles. Swollen, flushed, and very painful. And her poor little itty bitty cock… well actually it is My poor little itty bitty cock. That is one thing all of You ladies must understand, You own the pussy so You make the rules! And thereforeYou own their cock! And if You own the cock You own them! Isn’t that right pantysue?

“Awwwwwwwwwww poor baby, is all this attention making you want to shoot your cummies into your cummie bowl for us? you do so want to cum for your Stroke Princess and all Her friends now don’t you? Of course you do. Awwww… that’s my good little girl.

“Now, ladies, once You get one of Your little pets to this point, the point where they start crying and begging like pantysue is doing right now, it is just too mean to keep teasing them any further, so I’ll milk her and at last show you how to put a sissy out of her misery. See, she’s groaning and thrusting in anticipation.

“Hmm, you’ll like this, won’t you? What’s that my dear? you’ll do anything if I let you cum for my friends… anything?

“Well then my sweet pet, of course your Princess will let you cum. But since you said you would do anything, I think before you get to shoot any of your cummies in your cummie bowl for us, we should have each of my lady friends come up here so that they can get a chance to practice ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I’ve shown them over these last several hours for themselves on you my sweet sissy pet. Now which of the six of You want to go first?”

1 comment:

Lucky Pet said...

Nice little fantasy there.