Monday, August 27, 2007

Does This Count as “ANYTHING”?

I had been locked up for probably the longest i ever have been the other day and Princess had the combination to the lockbox. i was just dying wondering what Princess would do knowing that i would have to have the metal lock removed and replaced with plastic to get through security. i also knew that i was going to break down and beg Her to let me cum.

“If I let you cum pantysue, what will you do for Me?”
“Anything Princess,” i replied, “i will do ANYTHING for You my Princess!”
“you have never said that like this before pantysue. Are You sure you will do ANYTHING?”
“Yes my Princess… ANYTHING!”
“Well I am going to have to think about this… this could really be fun! Now beg!”
“Oh please Princess… please let me cum for you!”
“Say pretty please!”
“Oh pretty please Princess… my pretty Princess, please let me cum for you!”

My pretty Stroke Princess had me edge several times before She said She wanted me to moan like Her sweet little girl and then i just exploded… much to Princess’s delight.

Well that’s how i earned this next adventure, which led me to Stiletto’s Cabaret! Now this is a picture of it the day after, but since they would not let me take pictures last night, Princess asked me to go back and take a couple just in case anyone else decides to say “Anything”!

Okay, so Princess’s brain was working overtime dreaming this one up! After we talked to each other during the pedi, Princess thought it might be fun for pantysue to get a lap dance… and since i said "anything" it was not just any lap dance, but one with my cage on! And as if that weren’t enough, Princess wanted me to call Her, and before the stripper began the lap dance, Princess wanted to talk to her.
i walk into Stiletto’s and am greeted right away by this cute young thing who is wearing of all things a tiny little pink outfit. It was perfect, because that was Princess’s favorite color! And she had black thigh high leather boots on and was holding a black leather whip! After introducing herself to me as Juliet, i asked her how much a lap dance would cost. “$40 for a regular one, or for $60 we can do a VIP and I can whip you if you want!” Was there any choice?

“Well there is something i should tell you first,” i said to Juliet. “i am wearing a cock cage.” i think she was a little surprised, “a cock what?” she asked. “A cock cage… a chastity device,” i informed her. “And my Mistress wants me to call Her so that She can talk to you before we start. Have you ever done anything like that before?” i asked. “I have had some weird people in here, but never something like that,” she let me know, as if a sissy in a cock cage, wearing panties, wanting he/r stripper to talk to he/r Mistress before a lap dance was weird!

She was obviously a little nervous about this, but led me through a curtain into this private room. She motioned for me to sit down on the couch and Juliet sat down beside me. i dialed those magic numbers… (877) 518-3575 and right at midnight, there was Princess waiting for me. “Hello Princess, i have someone here who wants to talk to you,” and handed the phone over to Juliet.

“High there, I am Juliet,” was all that i heard and then Princess took over. After listening to Princess for a while longer than i expected, Juliet handed me back the phone and took off that little pink bra to present her sweet perky breasts to me. i quickly put the phone away and watched as she began to dance. The she leans over and whispers in my ear, “are you wearing girlie panties?”

It is probably a good thing i was locked away or things might have gotten way too hard for me to handle! But just then i was to learn one of the problems with a caged lap dance. Juliet pushes my knees together and sits facing me on my lap. The sight of those pretty titties had my cock straining against its cage. But since it was caged, no matter how much she gyrated in my lap, my cage and its contents were trapped away firmly between my thighs and were not ever going to feel her pussy.

i think it must have frustrated her as much as it did me, dancing on this pantyboy’s lap and nothing stiff to be found. So she gets off my lap, spreads my legs apart and rubs her ass between my legs. Now this i could feel, and i am sure she could feel something hard rubbing against her to, but i am not sure she has ever felt something hard and plastic!

After another futile attempt to feel something while riding my lap, Juliet went back to the backside approach. Then she rubbed her hand over her ass cheek which she had raised up to be right in front of my admiring eyes, pinched it and then slapped it. After doing it again a second time she turns to me and says, “Like the way I smack my ass?” and i just nod quietly in complete agreement. “Then you will love the way I whip your little pantied ass!”

Juliet had me lean against the couch and demanded that i show her “just a little bit of those girlie panties” and she proceeded to whip my sissy pantied ass (not too hard… it was more ceremonial than real).to an appropriate light pink to match my panties. Then she had me sit back on the couch again, and wriggled around on my lap trying once more to feel something, but the cage was just tucked too tightly between my thighs and its prisoner had no chance of escape to show Juliet how aroused i actually was!

She put her pink bra back on, thanked me and i tipped her well. i am sure when Juliet came to work last night she had no idea she would be trying to arouse a caged cock let alone be on the phone with its cock teasing owner, my Princess!

i am not sure what Princess can dream up next that will top this, but She did remind me i have those little blue pills coming, and for those of you who know the true Stroke Princess like i know my Stroke Princess, i am sure it will be something equally as exciting. Who could ever think that this perfect Princess was not exciting? And lest She think i enjoyed my lap dance with Juliet too much, this would be my ultimate lap dance if i could just be this chair!
i still don’t know what Princess said to Juliet, but Princess promised to post the first comment on this blog entry so that i would finally get a chance to know what She was telling Juliet and so that all of you will know that Princess really did talk to her just before Juliet whispered those words…”are you wearing girlie panties?”

Yes… ANYTHING for my Stroke Princess!



3 comments:

PSO Goddess said...

Well....what did I say to Juliet? ::giggles:: Well you handed the phone off to her...and I could hear right away that she was really nervous and shaken. I thought this was really kinda funny. I would think a stripper would be used to "anything" lol So I took it easy on her, and told her how I know he is there, and yes this is just what I want. I sent him off in a cock cage to be teased and played with...even though it will be hard for him to feel anything there. ::giggles:: I could tell she wanted off the phone, so quickly I told her, "While your on his lap, lean in and really sexy, whisper how you know about the girlie panties he wears" And then went on to explain how I dressed him in girl panties for the night out...but how he wears them a LOT. ::giggles:: She took that perfectly well, and was like sure thing. Will do it...and then she is like, I have to go do this...and I said have a great time teasing him, and good bye. lol So that was My side of the convo. I just thought it was sooo cute how scared she was to talk to Me. ::giggles:: Such fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

i guess she was more scared than i was Princess...

Lucky Pet said...

Serious jealousy here.

Thanks for sharing this one with us.