Thursday, September 20, 2007

Worship

Homework is always fun. Today's was to look at the book my Stroke Princess Grace made me buy, The Art of Sardax every three hours. i had to find the right picture, and come up with a fantasy that went with it. i went a little further then that and took liberties with the picture and made it to my own fantasy. (if you want a hot femdom book, buy Sardax!)

http://www.themindfucktress.com/Princess_Grace_Worship_Me.mp3

“Why yes my dear Juliet, I am happy to have you watch this. In order for You to truly rule a castle of Your own, You need to see the proper way to Your treat subjects. They must be taught that their sole purpose is to please their Princess no matter what else is happening to them. It’s really all just a matter of conditioning.

“But each subject has different needs when it comes to their training. Some of them can be unruly and need time in the dungeon, while others can be broken quite easily. I even have a few who no longer live as males at all and are happy to just serve as house maids for me, gladly going about their duties as my ladies in waiting.

“Oh, how observant! Yes that is pantysue’s chastity cage. You see until they are properly trained, males have only one thing on their mind. But when You own the key, you own them, and soon they realize they are helpless without You. And once they realize that, they will do anything.

“More lashes now!

“pantysue, I have warned you, your lips are never to touch Mine. You are only to worship me, to breathe me in, to adore that which you will never have. Was the glistening of that sweet nectar to much for you? you wanted so much to taste it didn’t you? You will never taste it again. And there is one more thing you will never be doing again…

“Juliet, would You mind taking this little key over to that window and dropping it into the moat for me?

2 comments:

Little Bitchass said...

*It’s really all just a matter of conditioning.*

...and carefull administration of just the right number of blue pills!

*pantysue, I have warned you, your lips are never to touch Mine*

now see, pantysue? See what happens when you get all uppity with Princess during Midnight Madness?

*Juliet, would You mind taking this little key over to that window and dropping it into the moat for me?*

Juliet! Wait! That's the wrong key! That one is to MY cage! Here! This one is to pantysue's cage! WHEW! That was close!

little bitchass

Anonymous said...

jemmie... i think you are right about some of these things. Princess seems to be having a little trouble these days keeping things straight! i sure wouldn't want Her to mix up the keys!