Thursday, September 20, 2007

helpless

Homework is always fun. Today's was to look at the book my Stroke Princess Grace made me buy, The Art of Sardax every three hours. i had to find the right picture, and come up with a fantasy that went with it. i went a little further then that and took liberties with the picture and made it to my own fantasy. (if you want a hot femdom book, buy Sardax!)

http://www.themindfucktress.com/Stroke_Princess_So_Helpless.mp3

“I know it is hard to see yourself this way, so helpless, so completely helpless. But I am not quite sure you would measure up to my requirements if you weren’t. And I want you to watch yourself on that screen to see how utterly helpless you really are. And listen to how useless it is to even try to beg me to stop with that gag in place.

“Go ahead and cry my poor baby. I know how hard it must be to have those straps holding you so firmly in place. And your ankles and thighs held open for me with those cold metal spreader bars. But that milking machine can be painful and this is the only way I have found to make sure I get everything you have. Every last drop!

“Oh I’m sorry. Did that hurt? Those lashes were only meant to help you cum again for me. I know how excited a little pain can make you and what the sight of Me in this outfit does to you. The long stiletto heeled boots, the black leather skirt, the leather gloves and this tight white blouse that shows my perfect breasts off so well.

“Are you moaning something? Oh, I know you have already cum 3 times for me, but you still have so much more to give me don’t you? That’s right try to nod your head for me. You do want to give me everything don’t you?

“you said you would do “Anything” if I let you cum didn’t you. And see how nice I am to you. I am letting you cum again, and again, and again, and again.

And about that “Anything”… well I am sure that MsAlly and the rest of the Mistresses are enjoying seeing the camera capture the sight and sounds of you helplessly being milked on their big screens as much as you are on that one.

“Awwww what’s the matter poor baby? Ready to cum for me again?”

No comments: