Thursday, September 6, 2007

Stroke Princess' Pet

Homework is always fun. Today's was to look at the book my Stroke Princess Grace made me buy, The Art of Sardax every three hours. i had to find the right picture, and come up with a fantasy that went with it. i went a little further then that and took liberties with the picture and made it to my own fantasy. (if you want a hot femdom book, buy Sardax!)


http://www.mindfucktress.com/collared_for_Princess_Grace.mp3



“Yes you have been a good little pet, obeying your Stroke Princess. Just like all my other pets, you have worshiped your Princess and done exactly as I have told you to do, not cumming until I wished you to cum. You even bought me those yummy expensive prezzies. But tonight My obedient little one is the night you decide whether you go on the way you have just being another of my pets or whether you are ready to truly give yourself to your Mistress… to become collared by your Princess.

“Awwww my poor baby, that didn’t take long for you to show me your answer. I can see that the thought of wearing my collar has you quite excited doesn’t it. But you do want to become mine don’t you? Surrender your body, your mind, your will to me, your Princess. That’s my good pet, I knew you did. Now say it… say Princess i will do…that’s right say it… “ANYTHING."

“Then get down on your knees where you belong. Now take one last look up at these beautiful full breasts of mine. What’s that? Yes my dear they are perfect aren’t they? Sometimes I think you even wish you had sweet little titties of your own don’t you? Well from now on my pet your eyes must always be lower than these nipples of mine right here. No my dear, not just where your eyes look, but where they must be. When I stand you kneel, when I sit you are on all fours, and when I go to sleep in my bed each night where are you? That’s right, you are on the floor right next to me.

“And when we go out in public where are you? Yes my pet, on all fours, naked, collared and on the end of this leash. Your leash.

"But we mustn’t forget your tail now either. And I do think this one 8 inch one will be just the right length, don’t you? Well I guess you do... I don't think I have ever seen that little cock of yours so hard!

“Oh my, I didn’t realize what time it was. I am late for my shopping trip with the girls! Come my pet… time for a walk!

1 comment:

Little Bitchass said...

*to become collared by your Princess*

As I read this, wearing Princess' pink leather collar, I just felt compelled to make a comment, not so much about your story, which is wonderful, but instead to tell you some things that ran through my mind after I read it.

Since my comment turned out to be a little long, I decided to save your bandwidth and post it in my blog and link you to it. Hope the link works...

Collared Thoughts

little bitchass