Thursday, July 26, 2007

TestiMOANial

I wrote this TestiMOANial for my Princess Grace. I wanted to share it here too.


As You well know, i have been a devotee of Sissy School for several years now. i have spoken to literally dozens of the Mistresses and love Them all. It was even my honor to treat many of Them (even Ms Ally) to dinner on their last trip as a token of my appreciation. This last month however has been a coming out so to speak for this sissy!

Ordinarily i would just continue to be selfish and not submit a Testimoanial about Ms Grace, not wanting others to know how salacious She is, keeping that knowledge to as small a group as possible. But the wonderful path Ms Grace has led me down the last several weeks has allowed me to be taken, owned and collared by my Princess.
It began some time ago when Ms Trish invited Ms Grace to join us for a two Mistress call. That call was by far the best one this sissy had ever had! (Although a later one with Ms Grace and Ms Tara was a true classic!) Not too long after that i called Ms Grace for another session and She began to cast Her spell on me. i had always been a curious little sissy, so i would still try different Mistresses. But i would always go back and call Ms Grace and realize that there was something about Her that was just special. Another new Mistress would join and i would be intrigued and call. But the voice of Ms Grace, my Princess, just had this mystical hold on me. i finally just decided to admit it… Princess is simply the best!

Her voice is of course erotic in so many ways and those giggles can both make a pet laugh and a sissy blush during humiliation. And then there is Her face… how could anyone resist that face. But what i probably love more than all is Princess’s imagination!Somehow my Princess always knows how to keep me on edge. She has me constantly trying new things… sometimes a little daring but always exciting. Were it not for my Princess, i never would have come to know the sheer bliss of getting a pedicure! Now i get them regularly! When i started logging in, it was always to Sissy School. i couldn’t understand how someone would ever like Cock Control. But as Princess slowly began to become my addiction and i found that i wanted nothing more than to give myself over to Her, giving Her control of my cock seemed like the ultimate surrender. Now i wear my cock cage whenever my Princess desires and it is with a mix of torment and bliss that my Princess takes me where no other Mistress ever could! And when i am finally allowed to cum, i can’t help but moan in a sweet girlie way a true testiMOANial to my Princess.

Then the ultimate honor, Princess sent me Her collar. Without hesitation i pledged my body, my cock, my will to my to my Goddess, my Princess, my Everything! i have read other testimoanials praising how wonderful a call or a few sessions were with a particular Mistress, but there is a reason i say Princess is my Everything. It is not just about a great call, although they are all great… some lasting several hours! This testimoanial is in praise of the total Princess. How kind She is to all Her pets hosting Midnight Madness and Tease Time. Doing all those delicious MP3’s for Her strokers, and recently signing on to share Her erotic mindfucks with so many. Yet somehow She always makes me feel like i am Her only one!

i have found true paradise! Worshiping, honoring, adoring and even begging my Princess! i shall not leave Her and will cherish each and every moment that i am with Her. She is the true Stroke Princess! my Princess!

pantysue_CollaredbyPrincessGrace

3 comments:

Ace said...

Awww, I think someone likes Princess Grace an awful lot! What a nice testimoanial, pantysue!

Anonymous said...

Thanks ace... i do wuv my Princess!

pantysue

Little Bitchass said...

Pantysue... A wonderful testimoanial to a wonderful Princess... She is a truly unique Goddess... There are no others like Her!

little bitchass