Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Pedi for Two! Princess and Her Pedi Pet

Just when i was getting used to getting my own pedicure, wouldn’t you know that Princess would come up with a new way of doing it!

Princess and i were chatting last night, and She of course knew that i was going to get my nails done today. Well what does Princess decide to do but get Her’s done with me! Don’t i wish that She was in the same salon with me, but it was about as close as i could hope to get.

The instructions Princess gave me last night were that today i was to get ready by putting my butt plug firmly in place, put on a satiny pair of panties with a maxi-pad in place and then make sure all of that was safely confined in my tight control panties… of course i had my cage on too! And being such a good little girl, i couldn’t help but put on my pink cami as well… makes those nipples so sensitive!

Princess and i set a time we were both going to get our pedi’s and when i was there i was supposed to text Her so that She could call me. Princess in my head and a nail tech making my feet feel wonderful… this was going to be heaven on earth! “i am soaking” went my text message…. “so am I” came back the reply. And then the phone rings!

i have to say it was difficult not to fall into my
sissy pantysue voice, but i think the women in the store… yes there were two other women getting their nails done… would have wondered where that voice was coming from. Well it was an interesting conversation to say the least wasn’t it Princess? Trying to come up with code words so that we both knew what we were talking about and the room in Her store and my store wouldn’t drop their collective jaws!

Princess asked me how i was feeling, knowing my butt plug was vibrating in the chair as my nails were getting trimmed… and then as my toes started getting messaged i mentioned to Her how good that felt and said it might cause the same kind of reaction She sometimes gets when Her toes are taken care of. “No, no, no!” Princess warns, “Remember the jewels are all locked away, and the key is in a safe place!”

“Yes, French… they need to match My fingers,” Princess says to Her nail boy. Having made sure that was understood, She was back to teasing me. “you know some people keep them in the bank,” She says. “Keep what?” i ask. “The key silly.” “Am i going to have to make some sort of deposit?” i asked. Then there was nothing but :::giggles::: “I don’t think you will be making a deposit for some time!” that sensuous voice of Her’s replied.

Well we had found our code… bank talk! There are safe deposit boxes, vaults, deposit slips… and somehow for me that even turned into a more appropriate “pink slip” that i might get. And even though we might open up the jewel case i certainly wasn’t going to be allowed to make a deposit… “maybe a few cents might fall out of my pockets as a ‘predeposit’” but the bank would close before i would have a chance to make any real deposit.

“Yes a clear coat,” i said to my nail lady… she has done it enough times now that she knows what my usual finish is. “you’re way ahead of Me,” Princess says. “Well i am not getting French nails.” There i go… getting myself into trouble again. Those of you who know Princess know what She is going to say next…“Maybe next time you should get French nails. Oh (you know how Princess says that when She has another great idea) and instead of getting my nails done too, I will just call you so that I won’t have to talk in code.”

Well needless to say, my nails look quite pretty and Princess’s of course are perfect! I guess this is what i love about Princess… just when a sissy thinks it is safe to get a pedi… Princess decides to take it to a whole new level. Next time i am sure i will have to have pictures of my French nails to show Princess and of course the blog and at the same time listen to Princess have fun teasing me on the phone the whole time!


Is there any wonder why so many pets love my Stroke Princess?

2 comments:

Lucky Pet said...

Princess can make even everyday tasks so much more exciting can't she?

Anonymous said...

i wish i could get a pedi everyday!