Thursday, July 19, 2007

A CASTLE FIT FOR A PRINCESS!

Last night Princess Grace and i had another wonderful long chat where we both opened up the Prezzies we had sent each other…

She sent me candles and soap and other yummy smelling things, and a bracelet..... and i sent Her a bra just like the one She loved in my blog and some other accessories to go with it and a Princess size chocolate flavored Cuban cigar,… and we both sent each other nail polish. OMG… i almost forgot… i also sent Princess my key!

Anyway, during our girl talk about scores of thing including how much i love being collared, jealous people and catty chatters, and how people should just be themselves and not try to be something they aren’t.......then talk turned to a Castle for Princess!

Princess Grace said She would like me to help design a castle for Her! The only requirement She has given me is that She gets to live in the Tower! Princess said i could post this in my blog and ask for suggestions of what other rooms this castle should have.

After my call with Princess this morning (yes She sometimes likes to give me a wake-up call) i know now that this castle must have a Dungeon. Princess put me in wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs that held my arms spread out over my head and my legs, perched on tippy toes in my heels were spread apart too. But there was no rope or chain holding them there… just the power that Princess has over me causing me to become helplessly restrained in Her presence and vulnerable to any teasing tormenting thing Princess (or anyone She might want to have join her) would take pleasure in.

Well now you get the picture. We must have a…

TOWER for Princess to live in

DUNGEON for Princess to torment us in

HELP PRINCESS FIGURE OUT THE OTHER ROOMS SHE WILL NEED!

The only rule is you can’t just name a room. you have to describe what will go on in that room just like what happened to pantysue in the dungeon. And if you have a picture, including that is even better. Feel free to post it as a comment here, or post it on your own blog with a link here.

Let’s build the best Castle ever for the one and only Stroke Princess!

4 comments:

Little Bitchass said...

Pantysue, I've got an idea for a yummy room in Princess Grace's new castle. You can see it by going to
my blog

little bitchass

Anonymous said...

i am sure there is a line of pets that will volunteer for that job right behind you jem! But what better Birthday present could there be than to service Princess.

i think we might have to give you a little maid's quarters off of Princess's tower too. Just a place for you to get freshened up for your duties.

pantysue

BillyBear said...

hi ya pantysue. I gladly accept my role as head of security. You can see my room here

Thanks for letting me play pantysue

Lucky Pet said...

I have added my room idea on my blog.