Friday, July 6, 2007

All Locked Away

Since i haven’t posted much recently, Princess requested that i let Her pets know what pantysue has been up to lately. Right now i am in the middle of the longest lockup i have ever had and beginning to think i may start the crying thing like jemmie. i certainly know tonight i will be doing a lot of begging! It all began last Monday (although Princess did unlock me during a wake up call on Wednesday) and poor wittle pantysue’s peepee has be all locked away now for 10 days. But at least i get to look pretty while i am being locked up thanks to the shopping Princess has me do.
i am not sure that talking to Princess a couple of hours a night several times over the course of my ordeal has been good for me? The way She :::giggles::: and says “awwwwwww My poor little pantysue” doesn’t really help! But i wuv my Princess anyway! And as i told Her, it is a good thing She owns this cock, because if i still did this lockup thingy would have been over days ago!

What else has pantysue been up to? Lots! But i will just give you the highlights since pictures are worth a thousand words and i like sharing the pictures. Well last time i posted there was my new pink training bra and my first real painted pedicure. Since then Princess has taken me to the other extreme…
Yes… those are my brand new size E breast forms with real looking nipples peeking through my pretty white bra.

And as for the nails… i finally broke down and got a manicure. And she didn’t even ask this time, she just painted away. Although it was clear!
For those of you who know Princess, you know to expect the unexpected, so when She decided that in between my pink training bra period and the big boobie nights She wanted me in black i wasn’t really that shocked… besides it just meant more shopping, and boy do i hate that! Wearing the black thigh highs from my Victoria’s Secret spree, i found the perfect things to please my Princess… including some matching heels!
It sure was fun practicing my walk just like Princess wants in Her blog on heels at http://princessssissyland.blogspot.com/ . What with all this shopping Princess has me doing wouldn’t you know i have run out of room in my top dresser drawer and when i do travel i have more stuff to pack for pantysue than i do for the other me just to be ready for whatever Princess might deem the appropriate attire for the evening!

But that is all old history, let’s get back to the present day perils of pantysue. A couple of nights ago when talking to Princess, She thought that since my little plastic prison was starting to get to me it would be cute to make sure it really got to me! And so She had me wear the black pantyhose and control top panty i had to work the next day with no socks. (i just love hearing Her say words that end in an “s” sound!) She warned me to wear long dark pants and also that a whole day in the control panty might get a little uncomfortable… as if wearing this cage and lock isn’t!

And then, just to make things more fun, Princess decided i needed to go shopping again for the next day’s outfit. This time i was to get a pink cami to wear under my shirt at work… and being the good little sissy shopper i am, i just couldn’t resist the matching panties!
And don’t you just love the marabou slippers… i think even Princess is jealous of pantysue about those. So i had to get the right nail polish for this perfectly pink outfit and i found it, with the perfect name for pantysue… “Wishful Pinking” by L’Oreal!
As if worrying about if anyone would make out the strap lines under my shirt weren’t enough of a distraction all day, Princess decided it would be fun for pantysue to spend he/r afternoon wearing a butt plug as well! How does that pretty little head of Hers come up with so many ideas?

There is one last thing that Princess has pantysue working on, and that is he/r tan! You know how Princess likes those little embarrassing things that give away the fact that you are a sissy to those who know about sissies? Well my assignment for today is to sit outside by the pool all day and work on my tan in this…
Well that sort of brings you all up to date with what Princess has been doing to Her pet. The excruciating torment of this cock cage, the embarrassment of maybe being seen at work in pantyhose or a cami, always having to have my nails perfect, and then in the evening, having to endure the teases and taunts of that dulcet voice on the phone.

Ohhhh pleasssssssssssssssssse Princesssssssssss! Stop it some more!

Okay Princess… i’ll be a good little girl and go work on my bikini tan. Think anyone will notice if i slip in those big boobie breast forms?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, have you been wearing your big boobs around? Does it get you excited AND humiliated at the same time? All that leering you'd do at others is now being done to you!