Monday, April 30, 2007

Melting Away

Pulling into the parking lot of a drug store i found on the way to my hotel, i turned on my laptop and checked my email, knowing that Princess was sending pantysue and assignment for the evening. “YOU HAVE MAIL!”… and what delicious mail it was. Princess was pushing Her pet even more to enjoy the sweetness of understanding what it was to be femme.

Hi there darling!

Here is your shopping list!!!!!
We are going to do some more fun and yummy things. You had seen the new Glamour mag that came out, so first off you are going to need to pick that up. :-) Then you already said you would like to try what you had already done...but with a bit more.
Sooo you already know you need ~
nail polish
nail polish remover
cotton balls
bubble bath
candles

added on top of that,
You need a pink disposable razor like a daisy one.
You can go to the travel section and get a small can of pink canned shaving cream woman use.
You are going to also get a woman's deodorant, either a dry stick kind or a spray on. Like secret or something. Nice powdery or girly smelling one. :-)
Then you need a bottle of skin lotion. Also a girly type, for after your bath.

Now this one might throw you for a little loop....but.....
Lee press on nails, which are press on fake nails. They have this special type of sticky glue stuff.....they don’t stay on with super glue. lol In a pretty shade of pink. They already come painted. :-)
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2731044
There is a little video to help you see how they work. ::giggles::

Now for the moment that is all I can think of....there might be MORE later. ::giggles:: I am thinking if you get this in time to shop this afternoon....you can play when you get to your place and we can talk after. I will send you directions on what to do with the added goodies. Then the next day....shopping for perfume. ::giggles::
You are just so much fun pantysue!!!!
If you have any questions, just email Me!
Kissies,
Your Princess
Grace


That was one long list… but oh so much fun to shop for! With Princess’s help i am beginning to feel much more comfortable strolling down the store aisles where men fear to tread. And i must say the biggest problem is choosing the items… there are just so many yummy choices! Picked out all my nail supplies and the polish of course was pink knowing so well that it was MsGrace’s favorite color. Then on to find my Daisy razor and shaving cream. my little hand basket was starting to fill up quickly!

For those of you who know the mysterious ways Princess works will surely understand how the ad i had seen on TV the evening before about how the fresh powder scent of Degree for Women gives you fresh burst of scent throughout the day was certainly sent from Her for me. And the ad certainly was right… pantysue had the freshest powdery scent for the next several days. There are so many lotions to choose from, but the one i chose was a sweet flower scent and it was pink…so many pretty things come in pink!

The nails proved to be more difficult though. Try as i might to find the pre-painted kind, the only ones like that were the glue on. i searched every one of them, but there were none. Not wanting to disappoint my Princess, i picked out the nicest clear press on ones and figured i could paint them to, since i was doing my toes anyway.

And for the bubble bath, the only ones i could find were for kids, so i picked out the Hello Kitty one. i had no idea how much that would please Princess. She was so excited to see the picture of the cap sitting in my tub! And then the rest of the items… the scented candles and my magazines, Glamour and Marie Claire.

The only thing i can imagine as i was checking out is the woman at the register must have thought i was going to do something so very nice for my girlfriend, or i was one flaming sissy! And now i know why Princess has so many lotions and cosmetics on Her prezzie list… they cost a freakin’ lot! But Princess and pantysue are worth it!

It was so much fun painting the press on nails and putting them on. Even though my hands aren’t the softest, i could not help but stare at them, the transformation with them on was truly amazing. i almost couldn’t believe they were mine. But once i started to paint my toes i knew that they were… it’s not easy being a girlie girl… especially holding that brush with longer finger nails!

Drawing my bubble bath, i poured myself a glass of Chardonnay, got my music ready… and i must thank Princess for the playlist… Half an Acre by Hem is my favorite…and settled in. How relaxing it is to let all that yucky male stuff just drift away, thinking girlie thoughts and getting away from the other me… just becoming Princess’s pet… pantysue.

Once i had slipped sweetly into the wonderful world of being femme, it was time to shave those hairs away and rid myself of even more maleness. To my surprise it was quite easy to do it! The razor gently glided up the leg and the hair seemed to almost dissolve away. Before i knew it, the cream and my hair were gone!

One important word of caution to any of you planning to use a Daisy razor in a candle lit tub… those pretty plastic razors will melt and even catch fire if a sissy gets too wrapped up in reading he(r) Glamour and listening to Jewel! Fortunately i saw it before the alarm went off and pantysue had a room full of firemen rescuing he(r)!

With that yummy bath over, i got out of the tub and wrapped the towel around my boobies as Princess always makes me do and put the lotion over my entire body… oh how soft and heavenly that felt. Put on my pretties pink panties, pink bra and falsies and flowery little nighty and waited for Princess to call.

The rest is between Princess and pantysue except for Her final task for the evening. Princess had me fill a pair of socks with lotion and wear them to bed for the night. She assured me that my feet would be silky soft the next morning, and as always Princess was right. The only problem was i now had a pair of pink socks!


3 comments:

BillyBear said...

You need a pink disposable razor like a daisy one.
You can go to the travel section and get a small can of pink canned shaving cream woman use.


Tell me you didn't shave those fantastic pink curls from your first post! Tell me you don't look like a ten year old!

::billy starts pacing back and forth in an autistic manner muttering::

Anonymous said...

No fear billybear... only the legs!

bankyboo said...

oh pantysue, what fun for you.

i bet you will have more adventures that start off with "YOU HAVE MAIL".