Thursday, April 26, 2007

A New Dawn


As the sunlight filtered through my window i realized that this was a new dawn for pantysue. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes and stretching out in my bed, it wasn’t my normal morning erection i found between my legs… no, it wasn’t. In place of the typical rock hard shaft was a humiliating cage… a sissy pink cock cage!

A long call with Princess Grace is nothing new for pantysue. But every previous call had always ended with pantysue getting he(r) cummies. Not last night… maybe not the next night or the one after that either! i have given myself over to my Princess! my body is Hers, my mind is Hers, my sissy wittle peepee locked in its cage is Hers. pantysue is truly one of Princess Grace’s pets!

It used to be that i would make a call to Ms Grace or one of the other Mistresses, stroke my cock, spend myself and fall asleep, only to wake with a hard-on, harken back to my call and do it all over again. As much as i thought that was so perfect for pantysue, i am learning that cock control and giving oneself over in sweet surrender is more blissful than any jerk off session could ever be, and under the guidance of my Princess, i am sure it will be submissive bliss.

Princess Grace has never ever disappointed this sissy. She has a way of caring for Her pets, wanting them to enjoy the time with Her as much as She does, that is balanced with the firm understanding that She is in control… and now in pantysue’s case it is truly cock control. Don’t get me wrong…others are great! But there is just something special about Princess Grace, something that can actually have me looking forward to my first full day captured in a cock cage for Her.

my Princess has told me to expect that She will have certain tasks for pantysue from time to time, and that my first one will come sometime today. Partly because of this feeling of submissive fulfillment and partly because of the fun pantysue has in chat with he(r) sisters, i have decided to share my salacious adventures with all of you, and that is what this blog is all about!

One last thought before i try to hide my confined situation from my coworkers today… and that is about feminization. i have always enjoyed dressing up… absolutely love to wear panties and bras! But what i am discovering now is that there is more to being femme than just lingerie and lipstick. pantysue will never have a real clitty, but with this cock cage restraining my silly cock i feel as close to being without a cock as i ever will! Now i am off to my bubble bath and can’t wait to see how that pink plastic looks peeking out from under the towel wrapped around my sissy wittle boobies. But most of all i can’t wait to see what this new dawn has in store for pantysue!

6 comments:

Little Bitchass said...

Welcome, Pantysue! Happy to have you here as a fellow pet! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures in your blog!

*i am learning that cock control and giving oneself over in sweet surrender is more blissful than any jerk off session could ever be*

What you just said there is totally true for me as well, and it actually caused problems for me while in lockdown. I'm sure Princess will back me up on that one! lol

Some will never understand what I'm about to say, but giving all of yourself over to Princess is satisfying and fulfilling beyond any words, and carries a much deeper meaning than just a quick stroke and blow, in my opinion.

See you around the Playground!

little bitchass

Anonymous said...

giving all of yourself over to Princess is satisfying and fulfilling beyond any words

Trueee and over time you will grow to love me too pantysue! And neeed me and want meee!

Your soon to be bestest pal in the whole wide world!

Q-Tip

bankyboo said...

Oh pantysue, good for you.

i wonder who might be next for Princess to put under lock and key?

PSO Goddess said...

"i wonder who might be next for Princess to put under lock and key?"

No one is safe booboo! I just love playing this way....the control, the giving, the sweet submitting. Its all so good!

Little Bitchass said...

*I just love playing this way....the control, the giving, the sweet submitting. Its all so good!*

Princess... what you just said right there... that is why we are so willing to go through it.. because we know you love it and because it's all so good for you...

*Trueee and over time you will grow to love me too pantysue! And neeed me and want meee!*

::Chases after Q-tip with a cigarette lighter::

*i wonder who might be next for Princess to put under lock and key?*

I think billybear is cruisin' to be usin' (the Q-tips).

little bitchass

Anonymous said...

i hope to have my new CB3000 on for Tease Time on Thursday... i just hope Princess's necklace doesn't get too heavy around Her pretty neck!