Friday, April 27, 2007

Women’s World Exposed!

The assignment Princess gave me for today was quite simple… “now that you have your cock cage on, get your sissy self a pedi! Oh, and by the way… wear your butt plug while you are at it pantysue!”

i figured this was going to be another one of those humiliating “never in my life will i do it again” experiences. i may only be the lucky messenger, but Princess Grace is showing me the way to the greatest freakin’ secret women have! Pedicures are absolutely amazing!

Just then i hear someone call “pantysue… you are next pantysue!” Just kidding, but when they called me i had no idea what i was supposed to do! i am led over to this amazing looking chair with this side door that swings open. Being the smart sissy that i am, i figure out quickly the shoes and socks come off! To be honest, i have no fucking idea what i am doing… and i am not sure these women even speak English. But i settle back in the chair and the operator gentle takes my feet and puts them in the warm tub.
While all of this is happening i notice two remote controls, one on either arm of the chair. i look around for the TV to turn on Sports Center only to realize one controls the recline of the chair and the other is… well let me just say the controls say “zone 1, zone 2 and zone 3” and the settings are “vibrate or surge and slow or fast”. It didn’t take me long to realize Princess knew i would figure it out somehow… a fast vibrate on zone 1 would make that butt plug sing and pantysue would want to moan along!
Forgive me Princess, because i am not sure what was really happening as this whole thing progresses, but she takes one foot out and trims my nails, then the other. And she does my pedi cuticles and then files and buffs and then comes the lotion… OMG the lotion. i thought i had died and gone to heaven and then i get this amazing foot message! Princess… women are so freakin’ pampered! This is the best kept secret… but now EVERY SISSY WILL KNOW! But i must add that pantysue was never so happy to be trapped in her cock cage as she was today!. I don’t think a sissy should ever be allowed to get a pedi without some sort of cock restraint. Were it not for my cock cage there would have been a pup tent in my pants from the moment she grabbed my feet until the polish dried!
The operator thought she was done after the message, but i knew Princess would not be pleased without at least a clear paint job. So i asked if i could get a clear polish. As much as i enjoy humiliation… at this time asking for a paint job seemed natural! She went over got two things of polish (not sure why there were two… but i loved it). Painted my nails and then i was left to dry.

i am just sitting there in this chair enjoying every minute when the owner comes over and grabs my big toe to tell me my nails are dry. And then she starts this small talk asking me if this is my first time! Am i from around here… do i want to open an account?
Let me tell all of you… the first time i went into a store to buy a pair of panties i was terrified. i have done it many times since and each time the confidence grows but the sissy fear still shows… but it gets easier each time. Going into a nail salon for the first time was worse than going into the lingerie department to by a bra. At least there someone might think it was for your 40AA cup wife! But there was no question who the pedicure was for!

But i tell all of you girls… Princess Grace and the rest of them are hiding the best kept secret in the world from the rest of us. my nails cannot grow fast enough for me now… i want another pedi! i don’t care what Princess decides should pulsate around while i get my nails done… i have died and gone to sissy heaven! If you have never had a pedi… you have no idea what you are missing! Get a freaking pedi!


4 comments:

PSO Goddess said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your homework assignment! I KNEW you would! ::giggles:: I have said forever that getting My own pedi done..is like pure heaven on earth! An hour of time devoted to your pampering and spoiling....and hello! someone playing with My feet! YUMMY! ::giggles::

Anonymous said...

i owe You big thankies for this Princess... but then You always know what is best for Your pets!

pantysue

little_giselle said...

thanks for sharing your adventure, pantysue! looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

It is soooo much fun giselle... Princess knows just how to take care of each of us!