Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Poems by pantysue

Poetry Madness
A Series of Limericks by pantysue

Mistress Melodies

One is a Capricorn, the other a Taurus
At Midnight Madness they're both there for us
Their perfect titties
our sissy clitties
But no cummies is always their chorus

The belle of the South is MsKate
Whose figure is beyond merely great!
i give Her panties a whiff
And my peepee gets stiff
But tonight my right hand is my date.

And MsGrace in Tease Time Chat
Askes who is Her favorite cat
For ten minutes free
i tap at each key
i know Hello Kitty is that.

Captured Rapture

Here i am with my cock cage on tight
And Princess in pink what a sight
But She has the key
So i know it will be
No cummies for this sissy tonight.

Pink panties with bands of elastic
The feel of soft satin’s fantastic
But Oh what a pity
‘Cause this sissy clitty
Is trapped in a cage made of plastic.

Pedi Poems

Princess tells me to go get a pedi
She thinks that Her pet would be ready
They do it better than me
On my blog you will see
‘Cause i can’t hold the little brush steady

Wearing panties with trimmings of lace
And a worried look on my face
To my pedi i went
It was heaven sent
With butt plug firmly in place

Zapper Zingers

Tuesday it’s Madness at Midnight
Where the toys can cause such a fright
MsKate and Her zapper
Causes sissies to scamper
Lest their balls start to glow o’ so bright.

A pedi i give my Princess to pamper
Then what do i see but Her zapper!
i fall to my knees
my balls She does squeeze
Thank God i plugged in the clapper!

Taken to Tasks

i’ve been made to paint my nails
And post my vacation tales
But loving it so
i will never so no
my Mistress always prevails

Soak in the tub with candles lit
Shave my icky male hair a bit
Listen to Hem
Try to think femme
These tasks i will never quit

Oh Princess i must thank You
For helping with my blog so new
A prezzie with bows
Painting my toes
And a sissy pink cock cage too!

Odes to a Princess

She looks like the girl next door
But will dress you up and what’s more
Make you walk in high heels
How salacious it feels
To act like a real slutty whore

MsGrace makes the best MP3
We all used to get them for free
Then the boss said
A pay site instead
But Her voice is still priceless to me.

Princess Grace really cares for each pet
But those long calls have put me in debt
my last penny i’ll spend
To hear :::giggles::: again
Though She still says no cummies yet!

Her favorite color is of course pink
And
psoprincess.blogspot Her link
Given to HerMy will as it were
Of no one but Her will i think

Song of the South

i know that my cock is too small
But i still give MsKate a call
She’ll humiliate
i know it’s my fate
To have no cummies at all

If you ever get MsKate pissed
you can always go to Her list
Buy something nice
No need to think twice
Tis better than your balls getting twist

What fun!

These poems have been fun to write
And select it the Princesses might
But alas i fear
i will still only hear
pantysue, no cummies tonight

The End

No comments: