Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sheer Torture!

I went to my mail box this morning and there it was my new CB3000. But much to my surprise and pleasure, right next to it was a parcel from Princess Grace! My heart fluttered to think She would actually be sending something to me. i quickly raced inside to see what was there… i could not believe my eyes, it was a purple pair of Princess’s panties* sealed in a little bag along with a note that said, “you can look but you cannot touch (or sniff as your Princess knows panty boys will) without My permission!” And there was even a third parcel… it was the custom made training bra Princess had noticed on EBay!

Got ready for my evening… and put on my CB3000. The first thing i noticed was that the rings hinged open! That made it so much easier to put on a tighter ring. But putting on that ring started to excite me. i will tell you all, you can’t force a stiff clitty into that plastic tube! Well if it was too swollen to fit now, how the heck was i ever going to survive Princess’s taunts and teases when i was locked inside? And what ever would happen if She teased me with those scented panties? It would be sheer torture!

With a visit to the ice maker and a little “cooling” off, i finally stuffed my clitty into that tube. i turned on the computer and heard those words… “you have mail!” It is always so exciting when i see Princess is the sender and especially when i know my assignment is coming!

Hi there My little sweet sissy girl!

I know what I want you to do! ::giggles:: I do want you to go to VS or somewhere nice to buy a new pair of panties and bra that could match the color of the panties I sent you. And I want you to buy a matching pair of panties for you too sweetie!

While you’re there...this is the real catch. I want you to ask someone for help, asking where you would find silky satin purple panty set....but the catch, when you’re buying them. I want you to notice on the woman checking you out, if she has pretty nail polish or pretty lipstick, or pretty perfume...and ask and comment on it. I want you to say, for instance, Oh what pretty nail polish you have one. and when she says thank you, ask her what brand and name if she remembers. ::giggles:: You’re in a place you wont know anyone, you can do this! It’s something girls do! Or in VS if you can smell her perfume, ask if its one of the ones they sell there, and have her bring you to it, and I want you to spray on your wrist to sniff it. ::giggles::

I know this is a harder one...but I know you can do it....just put your hand in your pocket and feel My panties in there....it will help to know I’m there with you!
Kissies
Your Princess

PS: Oh one more thing, can’t believe I forgot! I want you to buy a pair of thigh high stockings! In black! You will have to read the back of them to see what size, since how tall you are matters in figuring it out! Or you can ask for help, and tell her how tall your "wife" is. Which she might notice, is as tall as you are. ::giggles::

Ok I am done now! lmao

Princess just continues to push Her pet into new and exciting worlds of submissive experiences and i just love it… scared sometimes, but always willing to do anything for my Princess, ANYTHING! It was time for me to get shopping, but first i had to slip on my new training bra and Princess thought the Rainbow Bright panties wear most appropriate!
I know what I want you to do! ::giggles:: I do want you to go to VS or somewhere nice to buy a new pair of panties and bra that could match the color of the panties I sent you. And I want you to buy a matching pair of panties for you too sweetie!

The purple panties You sent me Princess were so pretty, but these days it seems Victoria’s Secret is really into pink! i walk in and here is this great big room filled with all sorts of pink lingerie! You pet could have spent hours in that room alone!
But i forced myself to venture even deeper into the store that once upon a time i was afraid to even set foot in, and there were some of the prettiest displays i had ever seen! i wanted to try everything on… everything! i guess that would be the “locked in after closing” fantasy, but quickly i remembered this was an assignment for Princess i was on, and on top of that, a CB3000 wasn’t going to fit in most of those skimpy little panties!

i looked around on my own for a bit searching for sexy purple bras when the sales lady asked if i needed help. i know Princess wants me to shop as if the sales lady were my personal shopping assistant so of course i say yes! “Can You show me what You have in lacy purple bras?”
She leads me over to this gorgeous display and asks what size i am looking for. 36C i reply and She looks through the display and hands me this sweet dreamy bra that will soon be worn by my Princess! Just holding it was special, but my CB3000 was starting to grow tight and reminded me, this was for Princess and not for me to fondle.
She asks if there is anything else and i reply, “Some matching panties.” And somewhat sheepishly i followed up, “One in small and one in extra large.” i could tell by the look on Her face She knew what was going on, but She was very nice about it anyway and didn’t say anything. She took me right to the matching panties and found a small with little trouble, but the table top display only had S, M and L. We searched through just about every drawer there was to try to find something.
After what seemed like an hour of searching through dozens of panty drawers my shopping assistant gets on this wireless phone and mumbles something into the mouthpiece. i can hear some kind of reply and then She says, “I am sorry, this story doesn’t carry XL in this style of panties, but I can show you what we do have.” And She leads me to a display of what might best be described and Victoria’s Secret answer to cotton granny panties! “No thanks,” i say, “i think this will do it.” But the time spent going through all of those drawers was a fantasy come true all by itself!

As we start to head to the check out, i remember the other part of my shopping assignment… Oh one more thing, can’t believe I forgot! I want you to buy a pair of thigh high stockings! In black! You will have to read the back of them to see what size, since how tall you are matters in figuring it out! Or you can ask for help, and tell her how tall your "wife" is. Which she might notice, is as tall as you are. ::giggles::

“Oh, there is one more thing, i need a pair of black thigh high stockings,” i say. And She leads me back into the little room, pulls out this drawer and asks what size i am looking for. Having done my homework, i reply “A C if You have one.” “Seam or no seam,” She asks… “Oh seam of course!” (calm down pantysue… you are getting too into this and sounding like you know what you are talking about i warn myself!) We proceed to the checkout counter with my black seamed thigh highs!
She rings it all up, and carefully wraps up Princess’s bra and panties in the pink paper i am sure Princess loves! Places it into the pretty Victoria’s Secret bag and thinks thanks me for shopping with Her.
But i wasn’t going to get away that easy… as always, a pet will do anything for Princess…ANYTHING!

. I want you to notice on the woman checking you out, if she has pretty nail polish or pretty lipstick, or pretty perfume...and ask and comment on it. I want you to say, for instance, Oh what pretty nail polish you have one. and when she says thank you, ask her what brand and name if she remembers. ::giggles:: Your in a place you wont know anyone, you can do this! It’s something girls do! Or in VS if you can smell her perfume, ask if its one of the ones they sell there, and have her bring you to it, and I want you to spray on your wrist to sniff it. ::giggles::

Well, my assistant had clear polish on and the lipstick wasn’t my shade, so as i was about to grab my bag i said to Her, “Thank You so much for Your help, and if You don’t mind my asking, what is that perfume You are wearing, it is so nice!” i was blown away when She replies, “Princess!”

i have no idea how MsGrace is able to orchestrate these things, but i walked into the mall through Macy’s and had to walk out the same way… and it was right through the cosmetic department and you couldn’t get out without walking around the Vera Wang display!
So having had several samples applied to my wrist, i walked out of the mall not only with my pink Victoria’s Secret bag, but a Macy’s bag with the Princess perfume and lotion set!

Well this had been a long day of hard work for pantysue! i don’t know how real women can shop this hard all the time! i needed to relax a little and i knew just how to pamper myself… another pedicure! And it was just as good as the first time except for the pain… the pain of the swelling inside the CB3000! That foot message was so yummy, yet my plastic prison reminded me who i belonged to… who my Princess was!
And this time i was going to have to color coordinate my outfit! pantysue wanted to impress Princess with nails that matched he/r pink training bra and the trim and bow on those Rainbow Bright panties. Last time the operator just started to leave without any polish, and i had to ask for a clear coat. This time, i think in part because my nails were still pretty shiny, asked if i wanted a top coat, to which i replied, “do You have a light pink?” She pulls out this bottle of pink polish and asks if it is okay. “Perfect,” i reply as my tube reminds me once again i am not to enjoy this too much without paying some price! And i get a base coat, a light pink color and a top coat! pantysue’s first three coat nail job ever!

Well the nails turned out so pretty in pink!
And pantysue is so excited about what tonight has in store. i have been through so much from wearing my sissy pink training bra and Rainbow Bright panties to buying seamed black thigh high stockings! Buying Princess a pretty bra and panty set to buying me a Princess fragrance set! Having the pampered pleasure of my second pedicure to the discomfort of my clitty being imprisoned at the pleasure of Princess!

Tonight undoubtedly will be “SHEER TORTURE”!


*For the purposes of truth in advertising, they were not actually Princess’s panties, She had me buy a pair in Her size, small of course, and the color She wanted me to have, purple. She then had me buy one of Her favorite perfumes, Flowerbomb, and spray the crotch so that it would have Her lovely scent. A sissy can at least dream can’t s/he?

If anyone is interested in the training bra, Princess found it for me on EBay. It is custom made, and much to my delight, made quite well. The woman who makes them is quite helpful too! Here is the link if you are interested…
http://stores.ebay.com/I-Love-Ruffles

6 comments:

BillyBear said...

Yes Pantysue it sounds like sheer torture to me! ::rolls eyes::

little_giselle said...

Wow - when Ms. Grace gives an assignment, it sure is detailed ... I'd be lucky to remember half of that stuff once I walked into VS!

nice writing, ps, and thanks for the link to my blog :)

Anonymous said...

aww little giselle... glad you liked it!

Lucky Pet said...

I am always so impressed when I read that someone has actually done something like this. I have had different fantasies where I have to do something "embarassing" in public for my Princess but I don't know if I could actually follow through. My hat's off to you.

Lucky Pet said...

Oh and thanks for your help in the desert. :)

bankyboo said...

pantysue, what an exciting adventure! i think i could handle the VS shopping but i wonder if i would have the courage to get the pedicure "do you have a light pink?"

As a fellow cb-3000 wearer, i know what a good "reminder" it is when you are having fun and thinking of Princess. And, yes, the hinged ring is a tremendous advance, i wonder if it came from billybear labs?