Monday, May 5, 2008

Princess's back!

Princess’s Back!
It makes me so happy to be writing this entry!



Yes that is a picture of Princess’s back and after 4 long weeks of MsGrace having to attend to some outside matters my Princess is back! She graced us with Her presence in Tease Time last night and at Billy Bear’s suggestion, i happily changed my name from pantysue_Looking4PrincessGrace back to where it should have been all along, pantysue_CollaredbyPrincessGrace. And i was fortunate to even have the chance to talk to my Princess after Tease Time. It was wonderful after all these weeks to hear that giggle again and there is no nicer feeling than knowing I am one of Her pets!

And I do have to extend my personal thanks to my support group, my sis jemmie who at long last is free (at least for right now) and MsAmanda who was always reassuring me! i wouldn’t have made it without their support!

i know that Princess is still taking care of some things and won’t be able to be back fully to Her royal Princessness for a while, but even just a little Princess is certainly better than anything else i can think of! In the meantime i can always look at Her pretty picture and know that Princess is truly back!

1 comment:

Lucky Pet said...

With Princess on her knees like that, your type of "entry" is not what I was thinking about.