Thursday, May 8, 2008

An Apology to Princess

and

Her Pets


How quickly the tables can turn! Just when i thought i had Princess all to myself i now find that i am all locked away and once again a mere plaything for Princess’s amusement. So at Her insistence, i am writing this APOLOGY to those countless Princess worshipers for whom the month of April was so cruel, as it was only my jealous greed that kept Her away from you.

For those of you who don’t believe what Princess posted in Her blog…


“pantysue had Me trapped away. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? The one who was saying over and over again where has She gone, was the one who locked Me away. she wanted Me all to herself. Go figure. I know, I am shocked Myself.”


... it is all true! Princess is making me show you this picture i took so you will see what She had to endure those many days and nights in my attic...



Well now that She is free again, She has taken firm control of this unruly pet and claimed my cock again as Hers. And Princess has taken me back to Her castle with Her and shackled me to make sure that i have no choice but to obey Her every command this time. So for those of you who always think of Ms Grace as that sweet soft girl next door, i can assure you, you don’t want to get on Her bad side! i mean all i did was lock Her away for 4 short weeks in my attic with no phone and no computer ! Is that is a reason for Her to take me across Her lap like this?

So once again, i do so want to apologize to all of Princess’s pets for what i did! i know you were all worried about Her. Jem and Lucky… i can certainly understand if you never speak to me again! And so now i have all of this time to think about the evil things i have done to Princess and to all of you as She makes me clean the Castle floors.

i can only imagine the torment that Princess will have waiting for me when She sends me on that trip next week! And i am sure She will have me blog about it so you will all know the punishment that will most assuredly continue for what i did to our beloved Princess…

8 comments:

Little Bitchass said...

*it was only my jealous greed that kept Her away from you.*

Soooooo... it was YOUR fault that I was dying in the cage for 2 months, huh? I was only supposed to be in it for one month until you stepped in! Thanks, that extra month was loads of fun...

I hope Princess calls your nail salon and tells them to use rusty tools on you for your next pedicure...

One steamed little bitchass

Anonymous said...

jem... like you wouldn't have done the same if you had a chance to keep Princess all to yourself?

Afterall you did get out... and was it that reminded you to IM Princess? you'll get over it! Princess has... almost!

pantysue

Lucky Pet said...

I would have done the same if I had the chance. All is forgiven on my end ps. I'm just glad to have her back. I think jemmie is mighty peeved though. You probably should watch Princess carefully, jemmie might snatch her away just to keep you in lockup.

BillyBear said...

Afterall you did get out...

Yeah jem! You did get out! What's an additional thirty days in the cage?

::trying HARD to keep a straight face::

you'll get over it!

Yeah jem you'll get over it! Particularly after pantysue pays for your next four Princess calls! That might help let jem know you care pantysue.

Little Bitchass said...

*You probably should watch Princess carefully, jemmie might snatch her away just to keep you in lockup.*

Yes! I'm converting the spare bedroom as we speak... big comfy circular bed. mirrors, bondage toys, unlimited long distance, and best of all, DVD players all over the room playing BSG reruns 24/7.

Oh, and a huge full color poster of a clean shaven Baltar!

You may be locked for awhile, pantysue.... ::snicker::

Although those four Princess calls sound pretty yummy and might make me forget those extra 30 days...

l.b.a.

Anonymous said...

You won't need the 4 Princess calls when you have Her all to yourself... just don't do what i did and forget about Her for 3 weeks!

And btw when you get Her all bound up, She is real ticklish on the back of the neck!

the scrub maiden... pantysue

Anonymous said...

You won't need the 4 Princess calls when you have Her all to yourself... just don't do what i did and forget about Her for 3 weeks!

And btw when you get Her all bound up, She is real ticklish on the back of the neck!

the scrub maiden... pantysue

BillyBear said...

You won't need the 4 Princess calls when you have Her all to yourself...

::Looks at lucky, looks at jem::

Nooooo, I'm pretty sure they're gonna need you picking up the tab on those four calls pantysue. You ARE sorry aren't you???

OH! OH! Let's vote, that's ALWAYS fair!

3 to 1, yeah I counted ace's vote why?