Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Night Before Christmas!

THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS
by pantysue



'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the place

Not a creature was stirring, not even ace;

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,

In hopes that Ms. Grace soon would be there;

Her pets were nestled all snug in their beds,

While visions of Princess danced in their heads;

And jem in her cage, and i in mine too,

Were snapping the way that a breadstick would do,

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,

We all sprang up to see what was the matter.



Away to the window we threw up the sash,

Tore open our nighties and our cocks we did flash.

The moon on the breast of that vision below

Gave a luster to Her as pure as new snow.

When, what to my wondering eyes should i see,

But a miniature sleigh, and eight locks with a key,

And a gorgeous driver, with the most beautiful face,

I knew in a moment it must be Ms. Grace.



More rapidly edging were Her pets as She came,

And She whistled, and shouted, and called them by name;

"Now, jemmie! now, Billy! now, lucky and you Mikie too!

On, shrimpy! on Ace! on, pot and my sweet pantysue!

Grab hold of your cocks be they large ones or small!

And stroke away! stroke away! stroke away all!"

Then suddenly She locked away our balls and our cocks,

And made sure each of the cages had the right locks.



Then up to the house-top to Her coursers She flew,

With that sleigh full of keys and our future too.

And then, in a twinkling, i knew it would be

No more holiday cock stroking for me.

As I drew in my hand, and was turning around,

Down the chimney our Princess came with a bound.



She was dressed like a vision, from Her head to Her toes,

And my cage began shrinking as my frustration grows;

A bundle of sex toys She had flung on Her back,

Yes this was the Stroke Princess who had locked up my sack.

Her eyes -- how they twinkled! Her nipples how merry!

Her ass cheeks were like roses, but i wanted Her cherry!



Her sweet little thong was drawn up nice and tight,

And the beard of Her pussy was trimmed up just right;

The stump of my cock She’d locked away in a CB,

And the rings that encircled it were pure torture for me;

She had a great face and two perfect round boobies,

That shook, when She laughed… pothead pass out more doobies.



She was perfect in shape, a right sexy stroke elf,

And i begged when i saw Her, for release for myself;

A wink of Her eye and a pat on my head,

Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread;

She spoke in that voice that makes Her MP3’s work,

i was filled up with cummies; though i could not jerk,

And wrapping my cage up in ribbons and bows,

She said “awww poor baby” and up the chimney She rose;

She sprang to Her sleigh, and to Her pets blew a kiss,

And away flew our Princess and the keys we will miss.



But i heard Her exclaim, ere She drove out of sight,



"Happy Christmas to all, but no cummies tonight."

2 comments:

Lucky Pet said...

That was good!

MissTara said...

OH MY GOD!!! Pantysue, that was so clever!! I love it!! Miss Grace must have been floored by this homage:)