Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dear Mistress Claus......

Dear Mistress Claus:

i am writing You because i don’t think Santa would actually understand my wish list. You see i am a sissy submissive and last time Santa stuffed my stocking with boxers and left power tools under my tree. Please see what You can do to help me out this year!

Here is my list:

On the first day of Christmas Mistress Claus please give to me…
A partridge in a pair tree… don’t know why, but sounds cool

On the second day of Christmas Mistress Claus please give to me…
Two perfect boobs… because there is nothing better than boobs

On the third day of Christmas Mistress Clause please give to me…
Three French cut panties… a girl can never have too many panties

On the fourth day of Christmas Mistress Claus please give to me…
Four of your panties… because that would be even better than 3 of mine

On the fifth day of Christmas Mistress Clause please give to me…
Five Calls for Free… and i will need that to get through this cold winter

On the sixth day of Christmas Mistress Claus please give to me…
Six goose jobs i beg you… because no one else will

On the seventh day of Christmas Mistress Clause please give to me…
Seven swans a swimming… because i want to be like Bjork

On the eighth day of Christmas Mistress Clause please give to me…
Eight maids a milking… and if i don’t win this contest it might even take ten or more

On the ninth day of Christmas Mistress Claus please give to me…
Nine ladies dancing… lap dances are sooooo hot! And nine of them!

Please note Mistress Claus…
if i get this wish i will need fewer of the eight maids a milking!

On the tenth day of Christmas Mistress Claus please give to me…
Ten lords a leaping… very afraid of what Mistress Claus would do to them

On the eleventh day of Christmas Mistress Clause please give to me…
Eleven pipers piping… my plumbing does need some rework!

On the twelfth day of Christmas Mistress Claus please give to me…
Twelve drummers drumming… because i only have ten of my own.

No comments: